Evaluate Your Marriage
Discover Your Marriage Score
Quick, Confidential, & Completely Free!
1) An Easy to Read Report that Reveals the Strengths & Weaknesses of your Relationship
2) Recommended Resources Based on your Specific Needs
3) Your Marriage Score on a Scale of 1-100 based on Your Responses
“What a great idea! Every married couple that I know could benefit from this!”
- Kathryn Brown, CBS News Correspondent, New York
How to Get Your Coaching Report and Marriage Score
- Click the “Get Your Marriage Score” Button to Register.
- Take the Marriage Quiz together or solo.
- Your responses are instantly analyzed.
- An easy to read “Coaching Report” is generated for each person taking the marriage quiz which includes: A Relationship Profile that reveals the strengths and weaknesses of your marriage, Recommended Resources that Target the Primary ‘Weak Spots’ of your marriage, and Your Marriage Score.
- Print your Coaching Report and begin to strengthen your marriage immediately!
- A password is automatically emailed to you allowing you to access your Coaching Report for one week after you take the marriage quiz. You can access it and/or print it as many times as you like during that period.
What if my Marriage is in Trouble?
If you think that your marriage is in trouble then it probably is and it’s time to get help. So what do you do? While there are no magical formulas there are certain steps that you can take that will lead you in the right direction. Here are a few things that you can do immediately:
1) Remember that your marriage is worth fighting for. Decide to do whatever it takes to strengthen it.
2) Be intentional. Don’t just hope that things will get better. Develop a plan to improve things and follow it.
3) Commit to open and honest communication. Always try to begin with positive statements about what you love about your spouse. Let him/her know how you feel but steer clear of jabs, name calling, and flinging comments only to inflict pain and hurt.
4) Take a moment to take the MyMarriageCoach quiz. This will enable you to quickly identify the strengths and weaknesses of your relationship and help you grab the resources that you need. This can be the first step to getting your marriage headed back in the right direction.
5) Focus on making things better each day. Know that it will take time to restore and strengthen your marriage but you can turn things around.
6) Don’t go it alone. Pull others that you trust into the conversation (i.e, counselors, pastors, or good friends). Decide who you can talk to then go together to talk through the issues, express your feelings, get good marriage advice, and develop a plan to strengthen your relationship.
Most importantly, know that you can do this. You and your spouse may be in a difficult place right now and you may feel like your marriage is in trouble but know that things can change.